I have got a campus job offer from a leading bank in India and also have another job offer from a tech startup that pays 30% less than what this leading bank would pay me.


I am 23 now and I passed out of one of India's best Engg universities and landed a pretty good job. I was quite clear for myself as I first went into my own business (a restaurant in Delhi) and it went quite well. The learnings, ups and downs, goods and bads I went through, no job could give you that. Neither the satisfaction or the motivation to keep moving forward. Now I am running my tech startup (Twysk) since almost an year and its been rough in the start. But trust me, what I got here and where we are headed now, no job again could give. So it really boils down to what you are looking for, a high intensity learning, working, skill development, bottom to top building skills or do you want to lead a regular more focussed skill in a settled ecosystem. Both have their ups & downs, but startups are definitely not for you if you cant hustle & if you cant take a hit. In case you can & you want to learn real fast, Startup it is. Look no further! Until you find another startup that suits your mindset better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Influencer Marketing Platform | One Impression

Will 2020 be the year of Influencer Marketing?

Startup: One Impression acquires media startup University Express