I start a company around a possible revolutionary product or begin small

                     I start a company around a possible revolutionary product or begin small

I am currently 23 and this is my second venture which I certainly believe to be revolutionary. There is no right age or experience for you to jump in the big thing, get along some nice people, set it in your heart to do it until you get there (because we have travelled a long way & things always happen eventually) and just go for it. Chances are you will make it someplace nice which in case you dont go for it would always be a mystery of if's and but's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Influencer Marketing Platform | One Impression

Will 2020 be the year of Influencer Marketing?

Startup: One Impression acquires media startup University Express